• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Holley 750 VS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeZapU

Reaction score
My Car
12 GT
73 Mach 1
85 GT
66 F-100
I am selling the Holley 750 vacuum secondary carburetor that I pulled off of my old engine not even a year ago. There was honestly nothing wrong with it, but on my new engine I had made a good many performance changes and I installed a brand new Pro Systems double pumper onto it to better match the combo.

I bought this carb brand new in 1997 or so. I installed it onto my (then) new engine in 1998. It was a warmed up Aussie headed 351c, intake, headers, roller cam, C-6 trans, 3.50 gear, etc. It was running a bit lean off idle so in 1999 I spent another $275 on it and sent it off to "The Carb Shop" in California. http://www.customcarbs.com/ It was upgraded from the straight boosters to the downleg style boosters, and they tweaked the rest of the carb to make it a true performer. It now flows 780cfm. It honestly ran great! You wouldn't even know it was a VS carb because it had such good throttle response and smoothness. I installed a manual choke because the electric choke was giving me fits. I managed some decent power and even knocked down 17mpg with it on a hwy run from Dallas to Albuquerque.

I was thinking of saving it to install onto my F-100 but have since converted it to EFI. I don't think I will ever really use it, so that's why I have decided to sell it. It would go well with any warmed up 351c and would be way better than any out of the box Holley. It still has the kickdown linkage with hardware so It will work with an automatic just fine. I recently went through it to make sure it's all clean and good to go. New gaskets, o-rings, seals and diaphragms where appropriate.

$250 plus shipping.

IMG_3668_zpsyky5epgx.jpg

IMG_3667_zpszem90kyk.jpg

IMG_3666_zps1fmhbfvh.jpg

IMG_3665_zps5vawn2v0.jpg

IMG_3664_zpsjyve61nj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. I am interested in it but it would be about a week before I could buy it. Is PayPal acceptable?

Cool. I am interested in it but it would be about a week before I could buy it. Is PayPal acceptable?
Yes, I have a PayPal account.  Please PM me your address and I can send you a total with a shipping quote.

Back