HOLY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one is to 71-73 Mustangs what this is to Corvettes... except, less cool somehow.

corp_0801_03_z+1973_chevrolet_corvette_movie_car+front_view.jpg

Sorry - but I find this movie car quite hideous, personally.

One of those things I wish I could unsee.

To look on the positive side the rear window trim is not popping up and there is no reverse mounted wing

At least it's consistent, starts bad in the front and gradually gets worse, to end up horrible in the rear.
The exact opposite of a woman.... usually despite how things start up front, things gradually get better working your way to the rear.
Where did you come from? Don't see you on here much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wolverine has been a valuable member adding his comments and opinions to many threads over the years. But he's been lurking a little lately. Nice to see him back posting again! :D

Ray

I think the overall attitude toward vintage builds like this are much the same as when we look back at our high school pictures, see those haircuts, mile-wide bell-bottoms or Members Only jackets and wonder what the heck we were thinking at the time.

At least with the car, someone could "right the wrong," "go back" and undo the appearance... those shirts with the fly-away collars, not so much. ;) :D

I just joined this VIP section today. This car is pictured with a scantily clad woman on page 9 of the Mustangs and Babes thread!

Back