Horsepower Vs Torque

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about politically incorrect...that is tasteless, in my humble opinion.

...X3

Not amusing in the least. How amusing was the France terror attack?

Nothing entertaining about running into people and dragging bodies behind you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The original saying is: Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Geez it's just a joke - lighten up guys

politically incorrect :rolleyes:

"If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donohue

"I have enough horsepower." said no one ever

"Roy is a sensitive, politically correct, saint of a man" (same source)

You wu$$ies need to get over being butthurt by a joke.

I get that it's a joke. I guess it's just not something I'd joke about - but that's what makes the world go 'round.

Geez it's just a joke - lighten up guys

politically incorrect :rolleyes:

A few months ago (you'd know if you read the news) some nut in Nice, France, stole a truck (big one) and drove it into the crowd. Bodies were all over the place. Something similar happened in The Netherlands many years ago.

You go ask the people who were there or who lost loved ones if they think it's funny.

You wouldn't make these kinds of jokes about 9/11 or the holocaust either or would you?

But then again, you are free to say these things so by all means knock yourself out. But please also know that you easily offend quite a few folks.

ALL:

Good points, counterpoints, and sensibility to keep it from getting personal - thank you for that. I think I can safely say that nobody intended to dredge up any feelings of insensitivity or single out any single unfortunate current events to poke fun at.

Having said that, I do think this thread/topic has outlived its usefulness... therefore, I am closing it so it can die the slow death of being shuffled to the bottom of the deck.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back