HOT ORANGE 1971 C351-4V RAM AIR MACH 1 ON THE ROAD AGAIN

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spitfire0063

Reaction score
My Car
1971 MUSTANG MACH I
... after more than 3 years of hard, hard restoration work (see my pictures in the GARAGE section) I enjoy with my wonderful wife the power and beauty of our orange 1971 C351-4V RAM AIR MACH 1 just anywhere on the road. This car was forgotten for a long time -burried in a dark garage for 31 (!) years long- and now this MACH 1 is on the road again. Loud and proud. I took these pictures ON THE ROAD in the last months  in Switzerland where we live ... we share this with you and we hope you can feel the good vibrations of our MACH 1 world ... 

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Love the paint job. The matching orange on the dash is a great look also. Awesome restoration job !

Looks outstanding.  It was kinda hard to check out the honeycombs with the boots in the way.  They both look fantastic.!

Great job man!!!!  Looks Awesome.  I love that orange.  Any mods to the car? Is it all factory?

THX!✌Yes, 100% all original/all 1970/71 factory - approved in Switzerland as original historic vehicle ...

Back