Hot Rod Power Tour

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible 351c 4v 4 speed

2013 Mustang Boss 302
Any one here ever do the Hot Rod Power Tour? I started this new year by moving into semi-retirement and don't plan on working for awhile so this year might be the perfect year for me to do this. I would most likely drive my 71 convertible. I'm just wondering what it is like.

A friend did the whole thing last year. I told him I thought it would include a lot of waiting in lines. Afterwards he said that he could not believe how much time he spent waiting in line. Another friend from HS called just last night. He said he wants to get come of the cars guys together to do a Joplin to Chicago run, about six cars on much of Historic 66. That sounds like more fun to me but I hate waiting around.

A friend did the whole thing last year. I told him I thought it would include a lot of waiting in lines. Afterwards he said that he could not believe how much time he spent waiting in line. Another friend from HS called just last night. He said he wants to get come of the cars guys together to do a Joplin to Chicago run, about six cars on much of Historic 66. That sounds like more fun to me but I hate waiting around.
All that waiting in line has been my biggest worry. If you guys do the Joplin to Chicago run and are open to adding a few cars let me know!

Back