How do I get a the little Gun in my Profile?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lux

I would love to have the pistol logo as well since i am a NRA life member and 2nd amendment follower +CCW. I have been shooting since i was 8 and now at 47 Carry my Para P12 45, Ruger LCR 357 or Taurus PT24/7 compact daily.
Love the crossbreed holsters! They are the single most comfortable IWB hostler ever.

nice...we're a better Country with carriers everywhere! XDM 9mm, XDS 9mm, & Ruger 357 Magum for when I'm feelin" Dirty!
I'm an XD man myself. I have 9mm 4", 9mm 3" and a 45 compact. Along with a ton of other stuff including a very cool FN 5.7 pistol.

I shoot as often as possible or as long as I can afford ammo. Things have calmed down a lot since the market has now been flooded with guns and ammo.

I'm an XD man myself. I have 9mm 4", 9mm 3" and a 45 compact. Along with a ton of other stuff including a very cool FN 5.7 pistol.
I shoot as often as possible or as long as I can afford ammo. Things have calmed down a lot since the market has now been flooded with guns and ammo.
I get most of my ammo for my .380, 9mm, .40, .45, AR, and other rifles from LuckyGunner.com. Using them for 5+ years now. Good prices/selection and at my door in 2 days!

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
dhfawcett thats a nice collection there. Now is there a black Galil also in the center? You should pursue a Finnish M92s, its the last (unfortunately) assault rifle desing from our military.

I mentioned the ruger & barak in the earlier message. There are few cannons worth of mentioning in my gunsafe. Switzerland made numbers matching Stg58 "fal" one of my favorites with military Hensoldt Fero z24 scope. There's a CZ858 (vz58) looks like AK but more slender, it's with reddot and FAB quad rail. 590 Mossberg w ghost rings 12g, H&K USP 9 mm. Few more shotguns and rifles in different caliber.

Unfortunately or luckily we don't have the CCW possibility for normal citizen. But the times are changing, EU is fixing the gun laws not sure in to what direction but hopefully in to right direction. The mass immigration is making me feel to carry concealed piece just in case. Until that - happy shooting guys!!!

dhfawcett thats a nice collection there. Now is there a black Galil also in the center? You should pursue a Finnish M92s, its the last (unfortunately) assault rifle desing from our military.

I mentioned the ruger & barak in the earlier message. There are few cannons worth of mentioning in my gunsafe. Switzerland made numbers matching Stg58 "fal" one of my favorites with military Hensoldt Fero z24 scope. There's a CZ858 (vz58) looks like AK but more slender, it's with reddot and FAB quad rail. 590 Mossberg w ghost rings 12g, H&K USP 9 mm. Few more shotguns and rifles in different caliber.

Unfortunately or luckily we don't have the CCW possibility for normal citizen. But the times are changing, EU is fixing the gun laws not sure in to what direction but hopefully in to right direction. The mass immigration is making me feel to carry concealed piece just in case. Until that - happy shooting guys!!!
Thank you,

I also love my stg58 and vz, just picked up a MP5K that I can wait to get to the range.

I have a couple friends in Europe that are getting, or at least trying to get their CCW for that exact reason.

David

Thank you,

I also love my stg58 and vz, just picked up a MP5K that I can wait to get to the range.

I have a couple friends in Europe that are getting, or at least trying to get their CCW for that exact reason.

David
CCW is handy that it really is concealed but if you're not having the permission for ccw then you're screwed once get caught. I received the Barak BR99 shotgun recently and fell in love. Turkish shotgut and sweet and nice quality compared to russian magazine fed saiga 12k shotgun. Barak is basically the same frame where the Firebird precisioun 2 grand semiautos are based on. Here are few pics with the original front & rear sight and an another with red dot. Magazines takes 12 rounds with the extensions installed. Compensator is Finnish desing, which I've not tested yet. Without the compensator the recoil is severe IMO, anything above 28gr shot makes the shooting not so pleasent. Compesantor is told to make night'n'day diffrence.

BR99 with original sights

WP_20160309_009_zpsecswxjwx.jpg

with red dot and piccatinny riser installed

WP_20160309_010_zpsvucnjera.jpg

CCW is handy that it really is concealed but if you're not having the permission for ccw then you're screwed once get caught. I received the Barak BR99 shotgun recently and fell in love. Turkish shotgut and sweet and nice quality compared to russian magazine fed saiga 12k shotgun. Barak is basically the same frame where the Firebird precisioun 2 grand semiautos are based on. Here are few pics with the original front & rear sight and an another with red dot. Magazines takes 12 rounds with the extensions installed. Compensator is Finnish desing, which I've not tested yet. Without the compensator the recoil is severe IMO, anything above 28gr shot makes the shooting not so pleasent. Compesantor is told to make night'n'day diffrence.

BR99 with original sights

WP_20160309_009_zpsecswxjwx.jpg

with red dot and piccatinny riser installed

WP_20160309_010_zpsvucnjera.jpg

Nice shotty, I put a phantom type muzzle break on my Saiga 12 and it helped a little bit, but mostly helped with muzzle flash.

I sold my Saiga because it was just too heavy and picked up the VEPR 12 and a SLR41, really love them both and the SLR41 is a blast to shoot .410 slugs out of it.

248589_2151036974889_5930513_n.jpg

VEPR 12.jpg

slr 410.jpg

David

My most recent build. 80% lower, keymod handrail, primary arms red dot. primary arms optics are great optics for the price. the rifle is an ultra lightweight, utilized in training classes and would be my first choice if needed to carry it. I do have a very different rifle for hog hunting however...

14bnk7l.jpg

Glad to see other members are shooters as well!!

Believe it or not, we just had a gun shop open up in Arlington, VA earlier this year. Yep, that's right. Super left wing liberal Arlington now has a gun shop. From what I understand, it was a fight for the owners (who own stores in both Falls Church, VA and McLean, VA) to get Arlington to give permission for a business license. Mostly because of disgruntled neighbors. Anywho, the store is doing well, and is the largest firearm store inside the DC beltway. It's not huge, but it's big enough. Salt of the earth guys, with great pricing, and can get you anything you desire. If you are ever around, I recommend a stop in.

http://www.novafirearms.com/

In January I got my first AR15 riffle. It uses DPMS upper & lower, Armalite bolt & carrier, Lothar stainless 18" Barrel, Jard trigger, 15" parallax tactial ultra slim rail, Burris reddot and Meoptra RD 1-4x22 scope. I absolutely love it and the lack of recoil is amazing. I use it as my main competition gun at the moment. At the same time I got a gen 4 MOS Glock 34 9x19. I was going to get a STI DVC but our local distributor & importer cannot get them as much as there would be a demand so ended up to another polymer framed pistol. I can't blame it though, works good and with with some TLC with magwell, Dawson sights and ZEV trigger it came out pretty good. Magazines are basically free and there's huge selection of parts for the Glock. 

Happy shooting guys!

IMG_20170213_210938_zpseiegydaz.jpg

Back