How is every one?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Been kinda under the weather for over a week.Hope evrey one is doing well.I have missed talking and reading everyones post.

I have tried to stay away from the wifes laptop.I didn't want to get her sick as I thought I had the flu.

Well I went back to the doctor today and he told me I had a "cute case of bronchial ass-ma". I think that was what he said.

All I can say is "they aint nothin cute about it":p

I am going to try and get up and get moving again tommorrow,got a big ole shot in the bobo may be kinda hard!

I sure got the fever Saturday,I could hear the cars going down the track at Dallas Raceway.It is exactly 6 miles from my shop door.

That bug has been going around! I think it was at my house a few weeks ago! I emerged unscathed but my wife wasn't so lucky!

Hope you feel better!

i don't want to get sick anymore, every time i catch something it turns into pneumonia or worse and i end up on a 20 day of antibiotics.

this last year i have avoided malls and public places as much as possible, and amazingly i'm down from getting sick weekly to once a year :(.

now when i feel the slightest under the weather i start popping 1000mg Vitamin C like potato chips.

Back