How not to move your vehicle

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• FSVmn1-VcAA-GIQ.jpg
    FSVmn1-VcAA-GIQ.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 17
From "This is spinal tap": There is a fine line between clever and stupid. This move crossed the line way over to stupid.

Ron

Talking of John, have you chosen a way to move YOUR car? With soring gas prices, ( you wouldn't want to pay what we're paying in Canada) it may be cheaper to transport it if not already done.
As I said before, I used Reliable Carriers for the trip from LA to Detroit and they're pretty local to you. I'd use them again.

A place I used to work at would move the forklift from the main building to the warehouse a half mile away in a 26' box truck. Forks on, pointed forward...

Talking of John, have you chosen a way to move YOUR car? With soring gas prices, ( you wouldn't want to pay what we're paying in Canada) it may be cheaper to transport it if not already done.
As I said before, I used Reliable Carriers for the trip from LA to Detroit and they're pretty local to you. I'd use them again.
Not yet still trying to buy a house in the SC/NC Charlotte area. House prices are nuts. I made offer on 2 houses already but was outbid both times. I hire a new realtor who has a better idea what going in the market so I think I will land one soon.

John J

Not yet still trying to buy a house in the SC/NC Charlotte area. House prices are nuts. I made offer on 2 houses already but was outbid both times. I hire a new realtor who has a better idea what going in the market so I think I will land one soon.

John J
I see John, I thought you already had a place to move to. House prices are nuts here too. We would LOVE to find a 1 story place, with a double garage, with a pool, with a.......... but no such luck. Even if we sold our place, we couldn't afford to buy another because of bidding wars.
I have a friend who bought a retirement house in NC a couple of years ago and moved from NJ. He said he couldn't do it now for what he paid.
Good luck with the search, keep us posted.

We had a guy recently but an atv from my son. He showed up with a car , looked over the quad and handed us the money. We asked are you coming back with a truck? He said nope, gonna strap it to the roof!! Lol. It was hilarious watching this guy drink beer and load the quad onto his car. He strapped it all down and proceeded to drive from Pennsylvania all the way to South Carolina. He messaged us the next day and he made it with no incidents.

64337A4B-523B-4EE6-B084-6F5A97D6CC5C.jpeg

We had a guy recently but an atv from my son. He showed up with a car , looked over the quad and handed us the money. We asked are you coming back with a truck? He said nope, gonna strap it to the roof!! Lol. It was hilarious watching this guy drink beer and load the quad onto his car. He strapped it all down and proceeded to drive from Pennsylvania all the way to South Carolina. He messaged us the next day and he made it with no incidents.

View attachment 63540
I wonder if the red Honda now looks like the black Honda!

Back