How old were you?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG .. a thread I made that lasted more the 3 posts  :p ... but it does show we are a bunch of old farts  ::thumb:: my car is 7 years 4 months younger than me ... and moreover... more appealing to look at  :shootself:

Mine was built 30 Sep 1970, just 2 years and 9 months after I was hatched (My B-Day is New Years' Eve).
Eric looks like are cars are 22 days apart. Mine is a Metuchen car. Whats yours?

I was born 1/3/69. So I would have been 1 year 8 months and 5 days.

My car was born 8-3-71, my parents bought it in November of 71 and I was born 1 year and six months later on 2-2-73.

Build date 05/73, so the last month of my junior year in high school -- I was 16.5 years old. And it was sold that year for the first time just a few days *after* my birthday.

.......hmm....at the risk of looking like the oldest member of this site...I bought my '71 Mach as a returning GI in the spring of '72.  It was a left over demo, had 5,000 or so miles on it for $2995.  Hung my dog tags on the rear view mirror and drove it home.  It now has around 40,000 miles on it and yes the dog tags are still hanging from the mirror.

Mac

My Mach was born the same month as me 8/71 not sure of the day....one of the reasons I bought it.

Back