How to change the title?

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Vinnie

Project manager "Project AmsterFoose"
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Grande 351C 2V, built on the very last production day (July 6, 1973) for Grande's.
Hi,

I would like to change the title of my build thread to update it with the current job I'm doing but I can't figure out how to do that after the recent forum upgrade. Anybody have a clue?

Tanks,
Vincent.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Do you have an EDIT link below the thred content you typed? Should be able to edit title from there...

Vinnie

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Grande 351C 2V, built on the very last production day (July 6, 1973) for Grande's.
Sorry, I completely missed your reply!

In my build thread I cannot edit any of my posts from before the upgrade. I can only edit the posts I made after the upgrade, When I edit those, I cannot change the Title.

If I remember correct, I used to be able to edit the very first post in the thread and change the title there. I do not have that option anymore it seems...

I hope this can be fixed, don't wanna be stuck fixing my cowl ;-)

Cheers,
Vincent.

Vinnie

Reaction score
My Car
I tested it on a recent post I started. On that post I can edit the first post which allows you to also change the title.

However, I do not have an edit button under the first post of my build thread...

7173Mustang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Vinnie I had to make some editing time changes for that forum. You should now be able to edit that first post and edit the title.

Vinnie

Reaction score
My Car
@Vinnie I had to make some editing time changes for that forum. You should now be able to edit that first post and edit the title.
Thank you! It's working again, I'm not stuck on my bloody cowl anymore ;-)