howdy fellow horseback riders!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko619

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
1972 Grande Coupe
Well hello to all my fellow 71-73 owners of all kinds of trims and modifiers!

ive been dying to get on this webstie for about 3-4 years now. everytime i tried to get registered something always happened so i gave up and continued with yahoo/ google search for possible solutions. yeah.... fudge that, it was not the best results some led me here lol, so now i gave it a another show and am soo happy i am a part of the community :]

hope to make great friends and get assistance and vice versa from
yall.

from Houston, Tx. bought my 1972 mach 1 mustang from Pittsburgh, PA. back in 2010. and still working on it. hope yall like my postings i tend to keep up with a lot of pictures of before/after when i change things ;]

24fy92t.jpg

[/b]

Welcome from Central Ohio (formerly of League City, TX). I miss the Houston area - especially at this time of the year.

Welcome from another faded red Mach 1 in coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under te fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Here's a pic of my project.

71M%20c6.jpg

::welcome:: From San Diego. From 1 faded red Mach 1 owner to a another.:cool:
lol thats tooo funnny!!my car is soo fadded i have 3 different colors going on. :p

Welcome from another faded red Mach 1 in coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under te fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Here's a pic of my project.

71M%20c6.jpg
daaang... yours still looks better than mine.

IMAG0206.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back