Howdy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majorwoo

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang, 302v8
I’ve been finding myself reading more and more posts here trying to answer my latest Mustang question so it seemed Iike I might as well join.

I have a few newer mustangs but this was my first of the first gen. I bought her sight unseen off the internet and had her trailered from Louisiana to Georgia. When the delivery guy said she must be sentimental I winced a bit as I had come to believe the old fella I had bought her from so I didn’t want to be wrong.

I’ve been cleaning up her wiring (the 90’s were hell on some cars) and even worse the led lighting but as of today she’s legal for the road (chased down oh so wonderful brake light switch issue today) and I’m comfortable enough she won't strand me anywhere that I can drive her. Of course this means I can address the rust spots which means taking her back off the road but that’s later…

Here she is with one of her youngest sisters.

70045106188__9C26C037-9921-4C5C-B706-F126BBE30347.jpeg

Welcome aboard from Florida!

I’ve been finding myself reading more and more posts here trying to answer my latest Mustang question so it seemed Iike I might as well join.

I have a few newer mustangs but this was my first of the first gen. I bought her sight unseen off the internet and had her trailered from Louisiana to Georgia. When the delivery guy said she must be sentimental I winced a bit as I had come to believe the old fella I had bought her from so I didn’t want to be wrong.

I’ve been cleaning up her wiring (the 90’s were hell on some cars) and even worse the led lighting but as of today she’s legal for the road (chased down oh so wonderful brake light switch issue today) and I’m comfortable enough she won't strand me anywhere that I can drive her. Of course this means I can address the rust spots which means taking her back off the road but that’s later…

Here she is with one of her youngest sisters.

View attachment 76641
Welcome from Missouri!! This place is outstanding for the last of the 1st Gens.

Back