Huge gallery with pics of my Stang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi everyone,

I just thought that I could post a link to German online magazine by the name of "Americar".

They did a feature on my Mustang a few years ago with lots of pics taken by a professional photographer. (And it made overall 2nd place in the reader's poll a few months later!dancebanana)

There are some things that have changed on the car since then, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Back then the car still ran on 7x15 American Racing Torq Thrust rims with white lettered 255/60/15 (now it has 18 inch rims), it still had the small aftermarket hood scoop (replaced by a 1969 Mach1 scoop) and the center floor console was missing, as I was not done restoring it when the pictures where taken.

Plus it still had the original 302 under the hood, that had to make room for a Ford Racing 351w about a year ago.

But the two things that make the car really look much different from it's current state is the yellow grille and front spoiler that have meanwhile been refinished in matte black.

Here's the link:

http://www.americar.de/galerie/id=358/start=0

Oh, the blonde is my wife and the long haired guy that unfortunately looks like a pimp on that particular photo is me. I coulda kicked him for posting that one! :mad:

Hey Lux, Pimpin aint easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::goodjob::
it sure aint easy lol. kool pics lux

Great article shared by you and the link for the pics as well.Pictures are really good and i like them all..

Love what you did with the front end. Looks real clean.:D

Jim
You mean breathing being yellow? Yeah, I kinda liked it in the beginning, but then I got bored with it and meanwhile I have refinished the grille and the front spoiler in matte black......

Yeah man! way cool pics...

Can I borrow your wifeand have her pose in mine? :D
Only when you promise you won't park the car near a shoe store..... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back