I must be sick.. I uttered the word SELL!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No... The only other car I ever had that turned heads like these do was a 70 Vette with a rat motor 427 3bbl carb. The radio was useless because you could hear anything about the cam. And mine not so pretty to look at yet

No... The only other car I ever had that turned heads like these do was a 70 Vette with a rat motor 427 3bbl carb. The radio was useless because you could hear anything about the cam. And mine not so pretty to look at yet
You´re crazy... i love your car!.. In fact, there´something lovable about classic cars who looks kinda old itself... It seems they had been living a fun life...

I once took a model out for lunch back in my younger days. While we were walking through the restaurant, I noticed every eye was turned on her. From guys to gals. After we sat down, I asked her if she noticed it. She said, yea, it's kindof nice but you get used to it after a while. What really got me was what she said next. It's when they stop looking that I know that I've lost it.... you know... that look.

Although, I went on with my life and she went her way (I would have ended up in jail for going after every guy that looked at her), I found that same look when I bought my 'stang. Everyone would look at me err my car. What a feeling. After a while you get used to it and for some of us it even gets a bit bothersome.....naaah.

It doesn't matter who you are, young or old, when these cars go down the road, people just stare.... oh what a feeling...

Remember, collector car collections don't feature, mavericks, pintos, or LTDs. What people remember is the 'stang.

I've owned my 73 Convertible since 1974 and over the years I've considerd selling it when I had kids, got interested in boating, etc. But I managed to hang onto it and I'm glad I did. When I was young I remember hearing some of the older folks saying "I wished I had of hung onto that old car of mine" so I followed their advice and have been the happy owner for almost 37 years. Think hard about it before you let it go, it would probably be hard to replace! Good luck with your decision!

I own a brand new mustang and the '72.

The new car is nice, comfortable, gets good gas mileage, has A/C, heated seats, its real fast, and rides real smooth.

It also looks just like every other new mustang on the road,

Everytime I get gas in the '72 someone tells me how nice it is, or badass, or cool it is. EVERYTIME.

Keep the '73. Turn it into a daily driver, screw the storage.
I like your attitude here Widowmaker! Hey 71 mach351, I love the picture of your green 71, has me drooling!:D
good point! I love the comment "looks like every other on the road". You're right!!!! I've owned BMW...Benz... Lexus.... never a compliment. when you cruise by folks dont say wow.... look at that cool guy ...cool car.. they say hmmm nice car. THEN they forget about it seconds later till they see one just like it moments later. They don't wonder who you are ...if your important, cool or even NICE.

Now then when I ride by in one of my ShhhTANGS??? they REMEMBER the car... I get compliments EVERY time I drive them. The ones I've become fond of..... the younger ones. I was buying gas a few weeks ago. Two young girls were kinda googling and one said "My sister LOVES that car can she take a picture" I said "well of COURSE she can". After a couple of shots I said.... "hey why don't you sit in it and get your sister to take your picture" Biggest grin you've ever seen!!

now then... you CAN'T get that in a newer one!!!

Back