I need a word that rhymes with ORANGE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Picking everyone's brain. I was on the Barn Find sight this morning that I get email from with latest barn finds. There was an 74 Pinto for sale that was orange. They stated that no word in English language rhymed with Orange. Can that be true?

There was a really nice original 1984 20th. Anniversary GT-350 Mustang on there also. Was on ebay and did not sell for $10,000. One owner never painted and really clean and a convertible also. I contacted the owner he is in Lincoln Nebraska. But sounded like a scam he wanted deposit to hold the car. NO NO. Was a 16 hour drive also. My old truck has 303,000 miles might not make it. 

Here is link to the 84 Mustang.

https://barnfinds.com/35k-mile-1984-ford-mustang-gt-350/?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Newsletter+(Daily)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've known a few people that were called that, but that was insulting the actual primate :)

I believe a lot of people pronounce orange as a one-syllable word, ornge, which makes it hard to rhyme. Words like plunge, sponge and expunge probably come closer to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember, you asked....My wife couldn't let this go, she kept looking until she found this-

Per the urban dictionary:

The only word in the 20-volume historical Oxford English Dictionary that rhymes with orange is sporange, a very rare alternative form of sporangium (a botanical term for a part of a fern or similar plant).

So there you go....

Back