I'm a Leper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No leper from my point of view; I have always had a weakness for C3 vettes, which (like our 71-73 Mustangs) tend to be undervalued in my opinion. 

I tend to be a 68-72 fan, just because I dig the two chrome bumpers, and the inset rear glass. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Love C3 Corvettes, have never owned one, but I have been close to buying one on more than on occasion. I have had a C4, two C5's, two C6's and I still have a C7. Nothing wrong with Americas sports car.

Well, I couldn't resist now the cat is out of the bag so to speak. While I am a die-hard Mustang fan, I do like the Corvettes as well as many MoPar's and even some Chevy's of other sorts

My best buddy is a die-hard Corvette fan, but that doesn't stop us going cruising together. He has two babies, a 75 convertible and his new 2021 C8. 

That is grounds for kicking the UK out of the US.

At least your body won't rust. 

...beeeeecaaaause 

I bought this instead of another Mach 1  :classic_blink:

Sorry chaps ... I'm now a "LEPER" of epic proportions. 

what is a chap to do ?

View attachment 56747
I love the C3's, would love to have one as well some day but their prices are going up up up faster than our 7123 mustangs... This is an early 70's model since it's missing the chrome front bumper I think? Where's the details on this ride?

Wishing you many safe miles mate, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Although it is not a 71-73 Mustang anymore it is black and has sidepipes at least  :biggrin:  

Perhaps it fits more your personality now regarding loudness, curves and ever growing chest hair  :whistling:

Nothing against Corvettes here, it is still better than any electrical Smart ForTwo!

Congrats to your new car, enjoy the rides and let the moustache grow!

Although it is not a 71-73 Mustang anymore it is black and has sidepipes at least  :biggrin:  

Perhaps it fits more your personality now regarding loudness, curves and ever growing chest hair  :whistling:

Nothing against Corvettes here, it is still better than any electrical Smart ForTwo!

Congrats to your new car, enjoy the rides and let the mullet grow!
Fixed it for you.

Back