I'm back in the office......

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
I just wanted to apologize for my unannounced departure from the forums for the last week. On Wednesday morning it was brought to my attention early in the morning that someone I considered a son had passed on Tuesday evening at the young age of 22. He was also a coworker as I had gotten him a job here at CJ's what would of been 3 years ago this August.

Last week was a very difficult time for his family and ours and yesterday afternoon we laid him to rest. So I ask that you please bear with me as I try to catch up on all the emails, forum post and PM's that I have collected over the last week. I will get to them all as soon as I can.

Thank you.

-Steve

Steve sincerely sorry for the loss to your families. It sounds as your time together was a gift for both of you. The time will come for you to get back to a new normal. Know that the 7173 community is here and appreciate you hangin out with us.

Thank you everyone. I actually made it through my first full day today as yesterday and the day of this OP didn't not work out well for me. This is going to take some time for me. This kid was the closest thing to a son I will ever have and his death hit me pretty hard. I'm trying my best to get back on my feet because he was such a ball of fire and I know he wouldn't want me down this long. The kids energy and smile is going to be truly missed. He really was in the wrong time period I believe. I mean he just turned 22 but this kid was a huge Hendrix and The Grateful Dead fan as well as an avid Tie Die supporter. I'm almost certain he had a tie die shirt for everyday lol. His love for music and his talent on the drums and guitar will never get a chance to be shared with everyone but I will never forget the times I'd come home and hear him tapping on the bass pedal in my daughters room as he was rocking out.

Kid truly was a blessing to me and will be missed greatly. Thank you guys again for all your support.

Back