I'm Back... No for real this time.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
First off let me say sorry for my abrupt disappearance from the community. While going into the end of last year and into the beginning of the new year I had planned on being off to take care of some family business. What I had not planned on was getting ill that would require me to take off another 3 weeks immediately.

I know I may of had contact with some of you in my brief return in January and then I dropped off the face of the earth and I apologize for that. I ended up being diagnosed with a severe lung and sinus infection all brought on by complications from my COPD exacerbation that I had been fighting though prior to that. The doctor immediately pulled me from work until I was cleared to finally come back yesterday.

So I ask that you guys give me sometime to get caught up on all the emails I have on top of all the forum PM's and any other things that have may of piled upon my desk over the last month. I will get to them all as fast as I can. In the mean time if you have any questions or issues please use our Chat Feature on the main website until I get caught back up.

Thank You,

Steve

First off let me say sorry for my abrupt disappearance from the community. While going into the end of last year and into the beginning of the new year I had planned on being off to take care of some family business. What I had not planned on was getting ill that would require me to take off another 3 weeks immediately.

I know I may of had contact with some of you in my brief return in January and then I dropped off the face of the earth and I apologize for that. I ended up being diagnosed with a severe lung and sinus infection all brought on by complications from my COPD exacerbation that I had been fighting though prior to that. The doctor immediately pulled me from work until I was cleared to finally come back yesterday.

So I ask that you guys give me sometime to get caught up on all the emails I have on top of all the forum PM's and any other things that have may of piled upon my desk over the last month. I will get to them all as fast as I can. In the mean time if you have any questions or issues please use our Chat Feature on the main website until I get caught back up.

Thank You,

Steve
I know your pain I have COPD lost 40% to paint booth and cigarettes. I had to have sinus surgery after visiting China for a year. Much better now.

Good luck and stay well.

David

Wow, that was a rough trip to go through. Glad your back at the wheel and don't stress out to much about catching up. Just received my latest order yesterday. Quick shipping on that one. I really like seeing "IN STOCK" on your website.

Glad your back & hope your feeling better! I also just received an order real quick also. Not only is in stock good, but its even better when its on sale! I held out for a year waiting for it to.

Got a new center gauge bezel in black w/chrome trim for $167 + free shipping. Real nice piece. Mine is in pretty rough shape. This was the only part of my interior that was bad. The rest is all new, and now so is this. Can't wait to install it! :)

What, you couldn't log on now and then while you were lounging about at home? :chin: :whistling:

Just kidding - glad to hear you're doing better. ::thumb::

Back