I'm very new to this...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

73 Grande

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang & 2014 F-150.
Hello everyone, My name is Cody and I just discovered this site today on my lunch break...I have a 73 grande that I have been restoring with my father and I'm always on the look out for parts...mostly ones that are not reproduced. Front turn signals is what brought me to this site mainly.

So if any one can help please respond and thanks again.

Hi Cody and welcome to the site.

::welcome::

We have a few vendors here that can probably help you with the parts you need.

Welcome Cody! Glad you found us!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site! It's great to hear your dad is working with you on the car; should be great memories to hold onto.

The front turn signal is the same for both grills on the 73's. Some have the optional Decor Group grill which is the same as the 73 Mach 1 Grill. The closeup picture in my signature is the Decor Option grill on my 73 convertible. The signals turn up on eBay on occasion, but if you need the Argent (silver) housing too, they are usually faded. Good luck.

Hi Cody...welcome. I may have a pair. Pm me youremail address and I'll send pics if I have them. Pretty sure I do.

Hi Cody...welcome. I may have a pair. Pm me youremail address and I'll send pics if I have them. Pretty sure I do.
Well ::congratz:: Don we were starting to wonder after passing on all the verts coming up for sale. Thought the misses may have taken them:p

Well ::congratz:: Don we were starting to wonder after passing on all the verts coming up for sale. Thought the misses may have taken them:p
:D:s... And ::welcome:: Cody! Enjoy!

You'll be catching these inside jokes in no time. rofl

:D:s... And ::welcome:: Cody! Enjoy!

You'll be catching these inside jokes in no time. rofl

Sorry Don and Cody I was just playin::devil::

I have the 73 grande with the new repro honeycomb grille. I need only one of the lenses,& both of the housing/bezels. Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

I have to figure out how to put those pics up on here...there will be some in the near future.

Alright here are a little more details about my project and me. I have had this car since I was 13 even tho I'm almost 18 now LOL. Either way it's my baby lol and I am trying to do it right by taking my time and having only a part time budget due to school. But the car was in a front end accident long before I recieved it and I am trying to piece the front end back together. There is all new sheet metal in the front and now trying to find pieces that are not reproduced is the issue....I already have a few hard to find pieces but I am always looking...a project car is never done, it just gets closer to how you want it! Thanks again to everyone out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back