Indianapolis World of Wheels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhvidston

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang conv 302
1973 Mustang conv 351
Preparing for weekend World of Wheels show with our James Bond tribute '71 Mach 1

whoa, a non ram, deco group, naca hood, I'm really curious what year and if possible the vin??????? or is it just an art piece? I'm only curious because it so resembles mine. The bond tribute I'm unclear on......what's that about ?

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa, a non ram, deco group, naca hood, I'm really curious what year and if possible the vin??????? or is it just an art piece? I'm only curious because it so resembles mine. The bond tribute I'm unclear on......what's that about ?
Thanks.. we found this 1971 Mach 1 in a storage building with 64,000 miles on it.. was in sad shape but fairly solid car. My brother and I decided to do a

tribute to the James Bond movie, "Diamonds Are Forever".. there is a cool chase scene thru the streets of Las Vegas. see clip

There is a lot of detail online about the several Mach 1's used to make the movie.... our Mach is an M-code 351 Cleveland 4bbl.. which would have been correct for some of the stunt work done on the film. Also, it's a true Mach 1 ... non-ram air .. just like movie car..

Doug

Great looking car for sure the Decor Group makes them look much better. I bet it was tricky pulling up on those ramps facing opposite directions, lol.

Tell them about how the car on two wheels in the alley scene goes from one side to the other in the alley, lol. I have several copies of this movie and was there shortly after filming on my first cross country trip.

David

Great looking car for sure the Decor Group makes them look much better. I bet it was tricky pulling up on those ramps facing opposite directions, lol.

Tell them about how the car on two wheels in the alley scene goes from one side to the other in the alley, lol. I have several copies of this movie and was there shortly after filming on my first cross country trip.

David
Yes> One of the great movie bloopers of all time!

Back