Inside quarter panel sound deadener

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 351c FMX trans and 9 inch rear end
Hi is there a pattern to the sound deadener on the inside of the rear quarter panels. I didn't think to take pictures of the sound deadener before I had the body media blasted and now I see glimpses of it in pictures of the trunk but can't really determine the pattern of where it cuts off. I have seen pics of trunks on this forum but haven't seen any clearly depicting where it starts and stops.
Does anyone have pictures of their inner quarter panels showing the sound deadener application? I appreciate any help I can get on this, thanks.

Attachments

• Mach 1 112.jpg
    Mach 1 112.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi is there a pattern to the sound deadener on the inside of the rear quarter panels. I didn't think to take pictures of the sound deadener before I had the body media blasted and now I see glimpses of it in pictures of the trunk but can't really determine the pattern of where it cuts off. I have seen pics of trunks on this forum but haven't seen any clearly depicting where it starts and stops.
Does anyone have pictures of their inner quarter panels showing the sound deadener application? I appreciate any help I can get on this, thanks.
IMG_7826.pngIMG_7825.pngIMG_7825.pngIMG_7824.png

Back