Instrument panel cluster, center gauges, clock and 8-track radio - $350 (add in Craiglist)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a very good price if it includes the underdash harness as well.  Snap it up, someone!

I would like to buy that.  Never bought anything from Craigslist before and am worried my shopping experience won't be good.  How to pay safely. How do I know he will pack everything nice. Of course shipping is probably added.  Any suggestions for me?  I only want the gauge pod.

You have no guarantees or safety net with Craigslist. Two rules, never buy something on Craigslist unless you can get it, and pay for it, in person, only sell to someone in person, cash in hand.

Lol....that is sitting on my kitchen table. Arrived Monday. Imo was an ok deal. Dash harness is pretty cut. Tach is stuck and none of the gages appear to work (hooked the set up to see if ammeter works...I need a good one so I guess time for a voltmeter conversion). Have not checked radio. Dash cluster bezel is cracked but I may be able to cobble together a good one bu using another one. I paid $300 to him and sent him a shipper (was <$30).. he packaged it up very nicely. I will use the harness to convert my vert dash harness for gages...after I completely rewarded it!

Lol....that is sitting on my kitchen table. Arrived Monday. Imo was an ok deal. Dash harness is pretty cut. Tach is stuck and none of the gages appear to work (hooked the set up to see if ammeter works...I need a good one so I guess time for a voltmeter conversion). Have not checked radio. Dash cluster bezel is cracked but I may be able to cobble together a good one bu using another one. I paid $300 to him and sent him a shipper (was <$30).. he packaged it up very nicely. I will use the harness to convert my vert dash harness for gages...after I completely rewarded it!
Interesting coincidence. Enjoy it.

Back