Interior color code?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbrian

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang
All,

I need to get a dye for some new deluxe door panels. Per my door tag the interior color is
CR
Med. Green, Knitted Vinyl

Does anyone know the paint code so I order the right color? I am attaching a picture of the existing door panel for color reference

Thank you

Brian66562041460__CB27B915-585F-4FE5-83F8-E6E7C55708B4.jpeg

Unfortunately NPD is out of stock on the green. When I called and asked when it might be in they said they are not stocking it anymore.

I buy paint and body supplies from my local professional paint shop.. In most cases, they can use a formula to mix paint that is flexible for vinyl or soft material.. It's a bit expensive, but it's what the pros use.. Also, find an upholstery shop in your area to get tips on where to buy the paint or dye they use..

That's unfortunate, odd that they are not resupplying the medium green. SEM only lists one green for these years which is listed simply as "green". The SEM code # is 4669. I've attached all the info I have regarding the color, maybe a visit to a local paint supply house will yield something you can use.

RM interior paint sheet

71_interior_paint_RM.JPG

MPC interior paint listings

MPC_interior_paint.JPG

SEM green paint formulas

sem_green.JPG

Back