• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Interior parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
See photos.  First photo, miscellaneous interior parts.  Second photo a pair of Mach 1 sports interior black door panels out of a car with power windows and factory door speakers, no cracks, excellent condition.  Third photo, Mach 1 sports rear interior black rear panels, right side out of a car with power windows, both in very nice condition.  Fourth photo, interior roof trim.  The ginger color pieces out of a coupe.  The black piece out of a Mach 1.  PM me if interested in any of the items for pricing/ package deals.  

IMG_1150[1].JPGIMG_1151[1].JPGIMG_1152[1].JPGIMG_1153[1].JPG 

Hi Doug,

Did you see my pm about the pedal pads? Been busy and I lost track of this.

Can you PM me the price with shipping to AZ 85286 for the rear quarter interior panels?

I think I provided you price and shipping info last week sometime. But if you haven't seen that, the price $200 for the pair and $110 via FEDEX ground for shipping.

Doug

Back