Interiors for ANY car 1930-2000!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenGold73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Bright Green Gold Met Coupe
As many of you know, I have an avocado interior and the carpet, headliner, seats etc are not reproduced by anyone. I've been whining about it for a few months now and everyone is sick of it LOL. I ordered a marti report and found that there were 3940 (?) GreenGold coupes produced in Dearborn with 2870 (?) of those having AG interiors. Therefor I decided that I'm going to change up the interior and replace some of the parts in white and make it an original two-tone white/ag interior. So off I went searching the internet for green leather/vinyl that I think will work. Well, low and behold I run across a company in Oregon SMS. This from there site www.smsautofabrics.com

SMS has supplied quality auto interiors since 1977. We have the world's largest inventory of automobile cloth and vinyl, and can provide auto upholstery, headliners, vinyl tops, and carpet for every American car from 1930 through 2000. We also manufacture and supply exact reproduction interior door panels for cars from 1950 through the early 1970s. Whatever your interior need, SMS can help!

WOW! So I did a search and they do show the AG vinyl in both textures and have ordered swatches, ordered white too just in case. So now I'm really scratching my head...do I still do the white/ag or all ag? hmmmmmmmmm...it's way down the line on things to do but at least I found a source. And for others it might come in handy someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be on to something!!

Isn't the Internet great? Their WEB site certainly makes it clear that they can do it. I am really curious as to how the "pieces" you ordered will look.

Please keep us informed.

BT

As many of you know, I have an avocado interior and the carpet, headliner, seats etc are not reproduced by anyone. I've been whining about it for a few months now and everyone is sick of it LOL. I ordered a marti report and found that there were 3940 (?) GreenGold coupes produced in Dearborn with 2870 (?) of those having AG interiors. Therefor I decided that I'm going to change up the interior and replace some of the parts in white and make it an original two-tone white/ag interior. So off I went searching the internet for green leather/vinyl that I think will work. Well, low and behold I run across a company in Oregon SMS. This from there site www.smsautofabrics.com

SMS has supplied quality auto interiors since 1977. We have the world's largest inventory of automobile cloth and vinyl, and can provide auto upholstery, headliners, vinyl tops, and carpet for every American car from 1930 through 2000. We also manufacture and supply exact reproduction interior door panels for cars from 1950 through the early 1970s. Whatever your interior need, SMS can help!

WOW! So I did a search and they do show the AG vinyl in both textures and have ordered swatches, ordered white too just in case. So now I'm really scratching my head...do I still do the white/ag or all ag? hmmmmmmmmm...it's way down the line on things to do but at least I found a source. And for others it might come in handy someday.
Have you gotten any pricing information?

Have you gotten any pricing information?
They only sell yardage is what I read. Have ordered some samples of their vinyl to see color and quality...hopefully a price list will be included. I'll keep ya posted. I can report that TMI is very quick with email response and sending out samples as I ordered anything mustang green from them and had them within 2-3 days, however nothing AG or even close.

Back