Intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from France.

Your garage looks very clean, as your car.

My garage is dirty, like my Mach1 (but I work on it) ::thumb::

Welcome from France.

Not that clean anymore. Parts scattered across floor, engine hoist sitting in my way as I trip over it daily, two buckets of radiator fluid waiting to be taken to the recycle center, the list goes on! Can't wait to get the engine back!

Welcome, I love seeing another Texan join in. I just wish some of us could get together for a ride, that would look cool with 10-15 cars on the road together.
That would be pretty cool! Got to get my engine back and get this baby running again! Quick question. I moved back here from TN so car still has a TN plate=no state inspection. When I change over to TX plates will I need to hook up all EGR stuff to pass state veh inspection or do they pass you on this due to having a "antique" car?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from San Diego. Currently restoring a 73 convertible myself.
Awesome. I may have to hit you up with some DIY questions!

Welcome from France.

Not that clean anymore. Parts scattered across floor, engine hoist sitting in my way as I trip over it daily, two buckets of radiator fluid waiting to be taken to the recycle center, the list goes on! Can't wait to get the engine back!

Welcome, I love seeing another Texan join in. I just wish some of us could get together for a ride, that would look cool with 10-15 cars on the road together.
That would be pretty cool! Got to get my engine back and get this baby running again! Quick question. I moved back here from TN so car still has a TN plate=no state inspection. When I change over to TX plates will I need to hook up all EGR stuff to pass state veh inspection or do they pass you on this due to having a "antique" car?
No Texas is old car friendly, not checking emission controls on old cars yet. Just another reason I like the long star state.

Welcome from France.

No Texas is old car friendly, not checking emission controls on old cars yet. Just another reason I like the long star state.
That's good info! Thank you!

Welcome from San Diego. Currently restoring a 73 convertible myself.
Awesome. I may have to hit you up with some DIY questions!
I'd love to give back. This site and its members have been instrumental in helping me get through my restoration. I'm doing it ground up so I pretty much touched everything on the car. With any luck I should be done by summer.

Back