introducing the Hulk

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Browne

Reaction score
Good morning thanks for the invite. this is my 72 mach one, factory Hurst 4 speed car that we picked up about 6 months ago to ease the pain of selling my 69' GT that took 4th place at the 2019 Houston Autorama.

the 72' is my 12th mustang in about 20 years.

been spending allot of time working to get it back to original condition since the previous owner took out the ram air system and added MSD, so work in progress. the car is original condition with the exception of being repainted about 5 years or so ago I was told, and the engine/car with 63,000 miles has been bored 30 over and a not so mild of a cam was put in, still need to pull the valve covers and see if they changed the rocker arms or not, but sounds like it.

I have a real nice video of the car but will need to resize to post

walter hall.jpg

mach10.JPG

louver2.jpg

walter hall 2.jpg

The Moose welcomes Hulk!   I like the green. 
Welcome from The Woodlands, TX

Welcome from League City, TX!  Nice ride.  I'd like to meet up with yall as well!  Let us know if you have any questions about parts to get your RAM air back in action!

Welcome from Hallsville, Texas. I have an almost twin of your car. 1971 351 C 4V (m code) 4 speed, same dark green metallic but with the ginger interior, it is a work in progress. 

Welcome from Wisconsin. I am assuming I have met you before because I received a notification that you registered following my referral link. You will have to refresh my memory. In any case, welcome and enjoy the boat loads of information that you will find here.

Awesome car!  Welcome from NC. 

Welcome from Illinois!  Very sharp looking Mach.

Hello and a warm welcome from SW Ontario, Canada. Very nice car you have there. Personally I'm not a fan of green cars, but it could grow on me. 

Back in 1980, I bought a red '72 4 speed Q code Mach 1 and kept it until 1991 when I sold it to help buy a new house. I wish now I had kept it. Now I have a 71 M code 4 speed Mach 1.

Back