Introduction from Northern Virginia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester65

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 351 C 4V 4-Bolt Main
Hello all,

I recently purchased my 1972 Mach 1 from Tom and Chris Callaway at Callaway Classics in Marshall, VA. SO far I'm loving every minute of it, but am looking forward to warmer weather and Cars and Coffee and a few car shows. The 351C is a crate engine the previous owner installed for going fast. The blueprint says it pushing about 425hp, but I haven't had it dyno'd. I am considering replacing the carb with a Holly Terminator EFI system. But I'll need to speak with the experts first. I also have a 94 Everett-Morrison cobra replica w/ a 408 stroker that is getting new life and power351C Engine.jpg1994 Everett Morrison 008.JPG1994 Everett Morrison 023.JPGFront Driver side.jpg351C Engine.jpg1994 Everett Morrison 008.JPG1994 Everett Morrison 023.JPG at Maryland Performance Center. Looking forward to the completion of that project. Glad to be part of the group.

Hello and a warm welcome from SW Ontario, Canada.
What can I say other than "Nice Toys"!
Several members have gone the EFI route, so lots of knowledge here.
Enjoy the ride.

Welcome from Illinois. Decisions, decisions…both great looking rides!

Hello all,

I recently purchased my 1972 Mach 1 from Tom and Chris Callaway at Callaway Classics in Marshall, VA. SO far I'm loving every minute of it, but am looking forward to warmer weather and Cars and Coffee and a few car shows. The 351C is a crate engine the previous owner installed for going fast. The blueprint says it pushing about 425hp, but I haven't had it dyno'd. I am considering replacing the carb with a Holly Terminator EFI system. But I'll need to speak with the experts first. I also have a 94 Everett-Morrison cobra replica w/ a 408 stroker that is getting new life and powerView attachment 60734View attachment 60735View attachment 60736View attachment 60738View attachment 60734View attachment 60735View attachment 60736 at Maryland Performance Center. Looking forward to the completion of that project. Glad to be part of the group.
Welcome from SE WI, the home of of that green hottie in the background? Nice toys!

Welcome from Delaware. Really nice cars.

Back