Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2001 Cobra convertible. 1971 Mach 1 351 C 4V 4 speed
I joined this forum yesterday and I finally figured out to post something. I have already found a lot of useful information. I own a later model Cobra but my wife and I decided I needed something to keep me off the couch. I found a 1971 Mach l in NC with a 351C 4 speed. It also has no floors and a murky past. This forum will undoubtedly be invaluable for future reference. Thanks to all who post here.

Welcome from N.C.. So no floors means you have other rust issues also. Read lots of info here and if your unsure find someone that knows how to do the work.

David
Fortunately I have a good bit of experience with paint and bodywork and have all the right equipment. I will have to lean on some friends for mechanics and upholstery but hey, it might be time to learn some new things.

Thanks,

Dave

Welcome! I'm going to give you the best advice I can. Get with Don of Ohio Mustang and send him a gift certificate for the closest top notch steak house in his area. I promise it will be worth it.
Jeff,

While I live in VA, I spent most of my life in OH. Friends and family are all still there. Who's Don and where can I reach him?

Thanks,

Dave

Welcome from Iowa. Pictures?
I have them in my last post.

Thanks for asking,

Dave

Welcome from CA!

Post some photos when u get a chance.

Paul
Paul,

I posted the good, bad, and ugly (mostly bad and ugly) in my last post.

Thanks for asking,

Dave

Welcome from Brisbane, Australia!:)

Greg.:)
Greg,

In my corporate role, I do business with people in Melbourne and South Victoria.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe!
Thanks Mike.

Hello & Welcome from Michigan!
Thanks John.

Welcome from San Diego!
Thanks Jim.

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest. Lots of great info here.

Scott
Thanks Scott. I hope to use a lot of it.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray
Thanks Ray.

Welcome from Denmark [WINKING FACE] Regards Lars DK73

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73 ?
Thanks Lars.

Welcome from Massachusetts
Thanks Frank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back