Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Coupe, 302, Barn Fresh, was already torn down to a shell when i got it, needs floor pans, quarter panels, fenders, doors, front clip, transmission work, and engine work. Bought the car for $500 from my high school teacher.
I am a 17 year old male still in high school. I am currently rebuilding a 71 coupe with a 302 and an automatic transmission. I will be glad to upload pictures at a later date.

Hello from Mississippi. With all the new model performance cars on the market now, It's really great to see someone in your age group want to own a first generation Mustang. There is a wealth of knowledge and people willing to share it here. Never hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any advice. Welcome aboard!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Massachusetts. It's great to see young people getting involved with the hobby, They are the future and we need then to keep the 71-73 Mustang alive after us old guys are gone. If you need help this is the place to go.

Back