Is it only me? New parts that are defective right out of the box.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are things I have had to repurchase 2 or 3 times for my car over the years. I wish all retailers were like West Coast Classic Cougar. WCCC actually has a poop emoji on the parts they sell but don’t suggest because of quality. Can’t get more truthful than that!

From the start, ALWAYS buy the best part you can afford, if you don't have the money for something, either save up or buy the better part within your wallets capability. This doesn't guarantee it will be without flaw, but buying cheap parts amplifies the chances it won't work or fit, although even the best parts can sometimes cause headaches. Such is our hobby these days.

From the start, ALWAYS buy the best part you can afford, if you don't have the money for something, either save up or buy the better part within your wallets capability. This doesn't guarantee it will be without flaw, but buying cheap parts amplifies the chances it won't work or fit, although even the best parts can sometimes cause headaches. Such is our hobby these days.
That is akin to my, "Invest once, don;t buy tweicew," approach in how I do business. We may still be disappointed with some purchases, but in my experience that is quite rare when dealing with high quality parts, tools, etc.

Back