It was Kfairmont's Fault! Honestly!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 429 cu. in. C6 Auto
2007 Mustang GT Convertible 2002 Lincoln Continental
2006 Toyota Corolla S Type
2006 Honda Goldwing
Well I didnt plan on buying new wheels. I was perfectly happy with the American Racing Outlaw wheels that came on my car they just needed a good cleaning and some new rubber. But after looking at the "show your wheels" thread and seeing the wheels on Kfairmont's car I had to have them. They are just flat out cool lookin wheels! So I found a set on ebay for $657 and contacted the vendor he said the ones I wanted were on back order and would be 4 to 6 weeks. So I found another set for $684 so I called him he had the ones I wanted in stock they had just come in today after being on BO for the last month and he said he could ship them out today, he gave them to me for $665 including Lug Nuts and valve stems with Free shipping. I bought 17 x 8's for the front and 18 x 9.5's for the rear. I also got a good deal on Hankook V12 Tires 235/45/17's for the front and 275/40/18's for the rear! So 1 picture in 1 thread cost me over $1200 today! So Thanks Kfairmont, I told my wife it was all your fault!!!! :D

Here's a pic on his car!

2012-04-03_21-23-57_385.jpg

Glad to help! Feel free to blame me for other goodies if you can get away with it :) Look forward to seeing yours all mounted up.

I like when a plan comes together.
Me Too!

Gotta watch out for that Window shopping!
Yeah usually its the wife doing the impulse buying!

make sure the offset is correct, especially with reardisks. Enjoy.
Well I told the guy what I had with the aftermarket disk and stuff and he said they would work. The offset is a -4mm on the rear with a backspace of 5" and a +2mm on the front with a 4.5" backspace

Yesss! Looks cool!
Yeah I really like the look of them!

Looking forward to the picture of your car with it's new shoes!
Me too! But right now Im putting all my new suspension on the car! Whew! Its a lot of work but it'll be worth it!

Nice when you can help share the blame with someone else. :p
Yep used to do the same thing with my motorcycles! See it and Gotta Have It! Would blame my brother or one of my riding buddies!

Glad to help! Feel free to blame me for other goodies if you can get away with it :) Look forward to seeing yours all mounted up.
I'll keep that in mind!! Got any other cool stuff on your car I'd like?

Hope you dont mind me using your name or car pic in the thread!

Got any more pic's of your car? I really like the way you deleted the stripes but kept the Mach 1 Mustang emblems on the fenders! And the color is great looking!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back