It's the 4th Anniversary of 7173Mustangs.com

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a Chevy. I present to you the Dajiban:

dajiban-2010-camioneta.jpg

-Kurt

I have a friend looking for an A-van like that. Gotta be super-clean. Can be motorless though.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
4th Anniversary! That means I missed the first year. Crap!

Happy 4th Anniversary to Barry and all forum members!:banana:

Since i've joined, i've had a great time meeting and talking to really good folk from over the world on the forum, and have learnt a lot of good stuff along the way.

It's a truely great forum, and i hope it will be around for some time to come!

Greg.:p

Wow! I guess I got in about a month after the doors opened! :cool:

Crap... I guess that also means that I've had my ol' junker for almost 4 years now... and it's still not on the road. Great. Now I'm depressed. :shy:

Nah! It really means that I've found the best bunch of guys to hang out with and haven't managed to piss anybody off or get myself thrown out for almost 4 years now - WINNING!! rofl

Happy Anniversary, 7173Mustangs.com - THE best Mustang site, ever! ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Cool so looks like I made it halfway through. I know I lurked here for a long time and realized that everyone was very civil, no BS, just helping each other out. Said to myself, this seems to be a great bunch of guys.

What I really like is even though we have everyone from the "purist" to "hog wild restomod" young and old, everyone respects each other's decisions as long as the golden rule was another 71-73 has been saved.

That my friends is when I decided to join in. Great place to be, probably the best social/dedicated mustang forum on the web.

Maybe the seniors can interact or be more social to the new members more often. I know we all live busy lives but we don't want to seem like there's "new members" then there's the "elite" members. Anyways congrats to the site and the people who run it. Cheers and beers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap... I guess that also means that I've had my ol' junker for almost 4 years now... and it's still not on the road. Great. Now I'm depressed. :shy:

Nah! It really means that I've found the best bunch of guys to hang out with and haven't managed to piss anybody off or get myself thrown out for almost 4 years now - WINNING!! rofl

Happy Anniversary, 7173Mustangs.com - THE best Mustang site, ever! ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::
dude....its easy. Just remember when your posting, say to yourself "What would rpmcarter say" then BAM you got yourself a suspension and for bonus points...you could then piss off someone. :D

dude....its easy. Just remember when your posting, say to yourself "What would rpmcarter say" then BAM you got yourself a suspension and for bonus points...you could then piss off someone. :D
LOL! You crack me up, Man. ::thumb::

Nah - you're good! I think the only way to really get bounced is to spam the board while forgetting to spoof your IP address so it still shows up as an ".ru" sub-domain. I've personally pushed the nuke button on a few of those. ;)

LOL! You crack me up, Man. ::thumb::

Nah - you're good! I think the only way to really get bounced is to spam the board while forgetting to spoof your IP address so it still shows up as an ".ru" sub-domain. I've personally pushed the nuke button on a few of those. ;)
Ah, yes. Can't let any of those Russki spies in.

Bhqp3QLCYAAc0bo.jpg:medium

-Kurt

Back