Jbojo visit in Tri-Cities

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
The wife and I took a cruise to TriCities yesterday. We were able to see Bjobo's 1973 Mach I. John has gone the extra mile on this car. It is truley a masterpiece. The body work is flawless, the interier is like new. I can't wait to see the Gear Venders overdrive work. That car is truly one of the nicest I've seen.

Thank you John and Bonney for the hospitality.

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code C6 tranny
The wife and I took a cruise to TriCities yesterday. We were able to see Bjobo's 1973 Mach I. John has gone the extra mile on this car. It is truley a masterpiece. The body work is flawless, the interier is like new. I can't wait to see the Gear Venders overdrive work. That car is truly one of the nicest I've seen.

Thank you John and Bonney for the hospitality.
Wade we really enjoyed your visit. Bonnie really liked Vicky and we'll have to get together again soon. BTW, I liked your departure yesterday. That car of yours sounds really mean when you get on it.

-john

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
Cool. What are the TriCities for us internationals?
Luke...imagine a beautiful country side filled with ugly granola fed women. (with exception of course to our resident forum member we have no idea what his wife looks like:D) but the women there are in place to help you appreciate the scenic views outside.

But Colorado has hands down the ugliest women in the US

Last edited by a moderator: