Jon Kaase Boss 429

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Att 71-73 huven måste vara den första i sitt slag!
Ja , jag har aldrig sett något liknande innan !

(Yes, I have never seen anything like it before.)

// Thomas

At last, it begins to be finished

Has taken a little longer than expected.

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

Thomas, thats one good looking hood you've got there. Hmm, I've got a ram-air hood with Pro Boss 429 hood scoop, now woudn't it be period correct for your ride... We could swap hoods, I don't mind the wrong colours... :D Seriously taken, wow much workhours app. was needed to make the modification? Looks labor intesive!

Nice job!

If I realized how much work it was, and how long time it took to get it finished, it is doubtful that I had made it.

But at the same time it feels good that it's finished.

Fortunately, I was not counting the hours it took!

(It's finally home!)

IMG_0472.JPG

Done!

Finally, this is how it became.

I am a little excited to finally get to drive it with this "little" engine.

// Thomas

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0489.JPG

Thomas, any pictures with the hood installed? I'm not intrested in but the rest of the guys... :whistling:

Thomas, any pictures with the hood installed? I'm not intrested in but the rest of the guys... :whistling:
The only picture I have with the hood mounted are those on the previous page in this thread. Have parked the Mustang for the season (-10 degrees Celsius and snow here now). So it is no space to take more photos for the moment.

// Thomas

T

The only picture I have with the hood mounted are those on the previous page in this thread. Have parked the Mustang for the season (-10 degrees Celsius and snow here now). So it is no space to take more photos for the moment.

// Thomas
Thomas, Wow, nice!!! Somehow I missed those photos of yours. Engine will rip the pavement - you'll see. Was yours with 31 spline axles or with bigger - can't remember...

T

// Thomas
Thomas, Wow, nice!!! Somehow I missed those photos of yours. Engine will rip the pavement - you'll see. Was yours with 31 spline axles or with bigger - can't remember...

Last edited by a moderator:
T

// Thomas

T

// Thomas
It is 31 splines drive shafts.

Back