Just picked up 69 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gibson_Junk

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe 351C
1969 Mustang Coupe EMPTY
I just got this from the owner of Mustang Parts Direct up in Upland CA

Gave me a decent price on it. Oh yea no engine :( But I got a 351C to drop in once I get a manual transmission. The auto FMX I have wont fit :(

Pro, 90% rust free. One section of the floor pan needs replaced. The rest is good. Pretty much paint ready. Seats and headliner all new.

Cons - Lambo doors......

34epxz6.jpg

2dj3p5h.jpg

331f5du.jpg

2zj9xxi.jpg

25jgls8.jpg

Looks pretty good! Can you get the doors back to regular? Not big on the Lambo unless their on a Lambo!!!!!
Yea same here. Not that excited about them. I've looked quiet a bit through how they did them. I think I might be able to save it. I am buying hinges soon and giving it a go. Those Lambo hinges worth 1000 bucks lol Hope I can go back to regular just so I can sell them for a few hundred and use it to fuel the paint job.

nedrgo.jpg

Thanks, I am going to inventory all my parts tomorrow. Get a list of what I need. But my first priority is to get a manual transmission to put with my 351C. I know I need to up my brakes and rear end too but I know that what I have will hold up for now. I just need to get it able to turn on so that they don't tag it as being illegal storage or abandoned. Gay here on base. Guess that's a down fall of living on base :( Unless someone knows a cheap place to store and work on it.

Back