Kilgon's 71 Sportsroof Walk Around

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an excellent tribute to your brother.  I have to ask what is the .05% remaining (or is it a never really done project?).

That is an excellent tribute to your brother.  I have to ask what is the .05% remaining (or is it a never really done project?).
Thanks.  I hope he is smiling down with his approval.  :biggrin:   I have a few spots to touch up on the paint.   Also want to get the trunk squared away.  Need to weld in the spare tire mount.  Should have done before hand but didn't have the bracket.    Wish list includes wideband O2 sensor for tunning unless I get a EFI,  either Holley or FiTech and new exhaust pipes from mufflers back.   And as you noted - they are never done.

Beautiful car!!! Ryan 

WOW.............. Gorgeous job you did there. I bet that car will boot scoot boogie. When will you do the deed.......1/4 mile run.

Really........... respectfully that car would make anyone very proud.

Wow! I know this post is a few years old but I just stumbled across it. That is a beautiful car Kilgon!
Thanks. For the first time around I'm very pleased with it. There are a few things I wish I would have put a little more time in doing but nothing major so no big deal. I've since added a Holley Sniper and Hyperspark distributor. After watching this video again, I sort of miss my 850dp and Duraspark dizzy. lol.

Back