Kirt Fryer Mecum Auction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone gonna be at the Indiana State Fairgrounds May 17-21, the Grabber Green CJ would look good with me behind the wheel!

Mecum Kirt Fryer Auction

...Mickus
Yes, I intend to make the 8 hr drive due solely to learning about these 6 cars crossing the block. I have a specific interest in the Pastel Blue 429c coupe... Some real nice cars in this collection. Should be fun.

Everyone going - Please get some good pics and video if possible!!!!

Please.

Have a great time!

I wonder what happened to his 429 CJ Grabber Blue Hardtop?

1971_mustang_429_cj+_front_left_quarter.jpg

1971_mustang_429_cj+_left_front_wheel.jpg

mump_1101_05_+ford_1971_mustang_429_cj+_left_rear_quarter.jpg

Hmmm.

Ray

Wow love the grabber lime Boss!

Going to have to buy a couple more lottery tickets and hope to win to be there, lol. Some really nice cars. The red R234 it was good to see a hood that has the correct texture on the black out. It is said to be original and my 73 original has the same type texture to the black out, not just flat but has a texture. Same on the spoiler.

How quick do they pay off for the lottery?

The rubber floor pony mats were correct for the 71 but not 72 & 73 which had carpet inserts in the mats. I would think he had pretty much everything correct but some things always get changed.

David

I think I am all setup for going to Mecum in Indy. I can only be there on Saturday. If any of you will be there and want to meet please let me know via this thread or PM me. We can organize a get together if you are there Saturday. I should arrive like at 10am depending how far I can make it Friday night. I never been to one of these auctions so I am very excited for the general experience.

I am leaving Toronto Thursday morning, but I have to return on Saturday... Part of my trip is to stop at NPD in Livonia, MI to drop my customary donation of worthless Canadian cash to support the American economy.... I am looking to pick up the larger items that are hard and expensive to ship to Canada.

I go to BJ in Phoenix the past 5 years, will be interested to see how this auction compares.

Safe travels to those making the trip!

Back