Kruise for Kids 2013

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q Code Mach 1. I am the second owner.
A friend of mine has put together a Kruise that benefits Seattle Children's Hospital. My wife helped him organize this event. I plan on driving my 73.

It is a great cause and the details are below. BTW all cars are welcome so please tell your friends no matter what they drive.

http://www.superiorstangs.com/kruiseforkids/overview.html

EVENT OVERVIEW

WHEN: August 4, 2013

WHERE: GRIOT'S GARAGE

3333 South 38th StTacoma, WA 98409

9:00 AM

Kruise For Kids is about two things;

First and foremost, Raising Money For Seattle Children's Hospital.

ALL OF THE MONEY RAISED WILL BE GOING TO SEATTLE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL

This event is happening because of the goodwill of all of you. Though there isn't a registration fee for the event, all donations (via "donation" link to the left or at the event) will be accepted and much appreciated. Raffle items that have been donated by vendors will be available at the event, with all proceeds going to Seattle Children's Hospital. There will not be dash plaques or trophies at the event, as the money to provide these items will also going to Seattle Children's Hospital.

Second, Enjoying the company of others, and the hobby we all love.

The event is scheduled as follows: 7:30 AM - Gates Open 9:00 AM - Begin Raffles, Donations & Get Together 11:00 AM - Announce Raffle Winners 11:30 AM - Cruise Debriefing 12:00 PM - ??? (Cruise Length and Destination TBD)

Though the event was started and organized by Ford Mustang enthusiasts, the event shall be open to all make and model vehicles. By attending the event, you have chosen to respect the property of our host and be mindful of others on the road.

I'll be making the cruise on the 4th in my 71, can't think of a better cause.

In line with helping kids in Washington the Pierce County Mustang Club is having their all Ford and Mustang Round up August 11th at the South Hill Mall in Puyallup. $15.00 pre-registration everyone encouraged to bring a backpack with school supplies for the stuff the bus fundraiser for children. Both good causes, so I'll be attending that one also.

Jim

http://www.piercecountymustangclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/2013_PCMC_Show_Flyer.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be making the cruise on the 4th in my 71, can't think of a better cause.

In line with helping kids in Washington the Pierce County Mustang Club is having their all Ford and Mustang Round up August 11th at the South Hill Mall in Puyallup. $15.00 pre-registration everyone encouraged to bring a backpack with school supplies for the stuff the bus fundraiser for children. Both good causes, so I'll be attending that one also.

Jim

http://www.piercecountymustangclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/2013_PCMC_Show_Flyer.pdf
I am glad you will be attending the Kruise. At least there will be another 71-73 there. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Pierce County Mustang show. I already have something going on that weekend.

Ernie

Unfortunately my car won't be going on the cruise. I am having a drive shaft issue and I am pulling it tomorrow night and taking it in Monday. I have to get it taken care of before my trip to Bozeman at the end of the month.

My wife and I will be there. We are volunteers and I think we will be parking. We are bringing her 1966 Restomod.

Back