Leaving in less than 10 days.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sportsroof
2010 Mustang GT
Alright guys I haven't been posting much the last few months due to us getting ready to deploy, and this will probably be the last time I post anything for a while. Hope everyone on the forum has been doing well.

I leave in less than 10 days, going to be gone for 9 months.

On a side note, I went and bracket raced my 2010 GT last friday, I've never actually competed in any event just a whole bunch of test and tune nights, so I wasn't sure how well I would do.

I came home with the first place trophy in street class. :cool:

I'll try to check in from time to time. Have a good one everybody.

431477_10151045708252523_602234545_n.jpg

Stay Safe! Nice way to leave with a win!

Cool win!!! I bet that was a hoot!

Dude be careful... and WIN over there too. Thank you for your service. Hey when you get there...send me your addy... if any of the guys are car guys I may be able to arrange some hot rod rags from http://www.cruisinstyle.com/ magazine for their entertainment. send me a pm.

man, do i know the feeling! just make sure the mama or mrs. send ya nice treates!

i just took an instructor job so hopefully no more deploying for a few years here.

Congratulations on the win. Keep your head on a swivel and your gear together. Come back intact. There are a lot of citizens who really do appreciate your service and sacrifice. Thank you and take care. Chuck

Thanks for all the support everyone!

I'll go ahead and put my address here in case anyone else would like to send something to the soldiers while we are there. We all appreciate the support. Thanks.

SPC Scott Whitford

A Co, 3STB, 3BCT

FOB Salerno

APO, AE, 09314

Congrats on the win, nice looking trophy.

Thanks for serving and be safe on your deployment. If you get a chance just pop in here and say hi real quick and let us know how your doing. :salute:

Back