LED Gauge Light Upgrade

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I'll update post later when I can get a picture at night. The bulbs are easy to install but I recommend having a few extra bulb holders on hand. I know a few of mine were brittle and coming apart as I removed them. I just replaced them with some extras I had in the garage. These are brighter but not so bright they are annoying. I would say just about right IMO when turned up all the way. Work well and the instructions are easy to follow.

I recommend bench testing as the instructions suggest prior to installation. LED's are polarized and will not work in plugged in backwards.

I'll update post later when I can get a picture at night. The bulbs are easy to install but I recommend having a few extra bulb holders on hand. I know a few of mine were brittle and coming apart as I removed them. I just replaced them with some extras I had in the garage. These are brighter but not so bright they are annoying. I would say just about right IMO when turned up all the way. Work well and the instructions are easy to follow.

I recommend bench testing as the instructions suggest prior to installation. LED's are polarized and will not work in plugged in backwards.
this is great!! where can i get a kit?

Back