let's hear what other hobbies or passions you all have

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few other hobbies. 1). I collect and restore 1970's vintage electronics. Mostly Pioneer, Marantz and Kenwood components, U.S. and English speakers, KEF, JBL, Advent, etc. 2). I enjoy woodworking. Mainly, making cabinets. 3). I collect diecast 1960's and 1970's muscle cars. My addictions drive my wife crazy!

so does anyone have any other interesting hobby's other than mustangs or cars? i like to play poker.
Kids, music, water sports.

Working on vintage Mustang wiring harnesses, historical research (disappearance of Amelia Earhart, early Arctic exploration, medieval to early Renaissance development of science/technology), gardening, golf, chasing loose women.

Off road RC cars, RC micro helis, shooting, pistol training, amateur radio, camping, water sports, fishing/lobstering in the Keys. I'm sure there are others I rotate through.

This link will take you to one of our threads that asked the same question:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-let-s-hear-what-other-hobbies-or-passions-you-all-have

BTW for me I collect and race HO slot cars. I like the ones we had as kids and I enjoy keeping them in nice shape and in relatively original configuration (Go figure :D).

I prefer Aurora Thunderjet 500's and AF/X over all the others. I have considered changing over to the new digital slot car technology in 1/32 scale but don't have the heart to give up on what I grew up with. So - I'm always looking for more T-Jets and AF/X cars and parts!

Ray

Boating and camping in the summer. Hunting in the fall and winter. Fishing pretty much year round. I like to garden, but I'm not attentive enough to weeding and such to really claim it as a hobby... I just really love vine ripe tomotoes!

And I'm a big gun collector, and love to shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I collect O/O27 gauge trains. Someday I will find time to set them up.

-jbojo
Plus one on the O/O27 trains. I have a large collection of post-war Lionel with some newer models too. I use to have a nice train board at our old house but have not set a permanent setup here. I usually do set some up at Christmas.

I'm also into power boating, water sports, and fishing, mostly at Lake Anna Virginia, but sometimes in the Chesapeake Bay.

Latest posts

Back