Let's see those 71 - 73 Models

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolandmhall

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Coupe - Restomod
From time to time I see some really cool models that you guys have. Let's see everyone's models. Diecast or other.

Here's mine[attachment=7259]

From time to time I see some really cool models that you guys have. Let's see everyone's models. Diecast or other.

Here's mine
Very cool man

you know just looking at that picture...Sure would be neat to make a mach 1 telephone...with a truck as the base..mach 1 as the phone...lol..And when you call it makes a engine noise...oohh my....Who wants to make one?

you know just looking at that picture...Sure would be neat to make a mach 1 telephone...with a truck as the base..mach 1 as the phone...lol..And when you call it makes a engine noise...oohh my....Who wants to make one?
Don´t. Give. Me. Ideas!!!!!!

:dodgy:

Who's the vendor on the diecast Mustang?
looks like a DUB City

http://www.diecastfast.com/diecast/DCF/PROD/DC-73MUS-S

Here's mine

CIMG0067.jpg

CIMG0081.jpg

Here are some of mine. Roy, Check out the can of World's Fair beer from Knoxville.

DSC01591.JPG

DSC01590.JPG

DSC01596.JPG

DSC01593.JPG

Wow nice pics. Yeah all of my stuff is Dub City. I have two 73 Mach1s and a bunch of other stuff. For the price can't beat them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric, if it wasn't for the figured wood of the table top, that first picture looks like that of a real car! Amazing details on that model!

Back