Life is too short

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David, sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Don

What a touching story... thank you for sharing, and I offer my condolences for your loss.

Sage advice as well.

David, thanks for sharing and your point is a valid one, treat those you love, as if there may be no tomorrows. I'm very sorry for your loss.

We had her funeral service yesterday and so many of her friends, ones she went to school with and ones she grew up with. She desired that she be cremated so I think that was better she had aged 40 years in just a few weeks. Her ashes will be sprinkled on a beach that she loved to lay on she told her three girls exactly where to go.

One of her cousins was there I had not seen in over 20 years. He told her girls a story that I have told many others. His dad had a Z-28 1984 Camaro and we had a 1984 20th. Anniversary Mustang GT-350. Angie, my daughter, learned how to drive in that car. When she got to go out by herself she of course had to drag race her cousin and waxed him. He could never beat her and It bugged him. He asked one night if he could drive it and he went behind the fire department in our little neighborhood and did a big burn out and then took off up the road. The local police heard him and came looking and pulled him over. I just happened to come by and pulled in to see why my car was being blue lighted. The office asked why I had stopped and I said that is my car I wanted to know what was up. I saw the cousin was driving so she got in hot water when she got home. I took her license for a month. The cop let him off without a ticket. He enjoyed telling her girls about the good old days when they were growing up. By the way he has bought a couple Mustangs since then since they always seem to do better that the off brand.

Thanks to all that have left notes I just pray this does not happen to any of you, it is tough we just try to remember the good times and help each other.

David

We had her funeral service yesterday and so many of her friends, ones she went to school with and ones she grew up with. She desired that she be cremated so I think that was better she had aged 40 years in just a few weeks. Her ashes will be sprinkled on a beach that she loved to lay on she told her three girls exactly where to go.

One of her cousins was there I had not seen in over 20 years. He told her girls a story that I have told many others. His dad had a Z-28 1984 Camaro and we had a 1984 20th. Anniversary Mustang GT-350. Angie, my daughter, learned how to drive in that car. When she got to go out by herself she of course had to drag race her cousin and waxed him. He could never beat her and It bugged him. He asked one night if he could drive it and he went behind the fire department in our little neighborhood and did a big burn out and then took off up the road. The local police heard him and came looking and pulled him over. I just happened to come by and pulled in to see why my car was being blue lighted. The office asked why I had stopped and I said that is my car I wanted to know what was up. I saw the cousin was driving so she got in hot water when she got home. I took her license for a month. The cop let him off without a ticket. He enjoyed telling her girls about the good old days when they were growing up. By the way he has bought a couple Mustangs since then since they always seem to do better that the off brand.

Thanks to all that have left notes I just pray this does not happen to any of you, it is tough we just try to remember the good times and help each other.

David
Dear David,

We are very sorry for your loss, at least she is no longer suffering. You never know what to say in times like this, just we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Take care Larry & Starr

David
Dear David,

We are very sorry for your loss, at least she is no longer suffering. You never know what to say in times like this, just we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Take care Larry & Starr
Larry,

When I saw you and Starr in Dearborn just a few days ago I thought things had turned around and it was going to get better. So quick life changes, so quick life slips away. Tell everyone you love that you love them each day it is so short.

David

David,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss... I will find no proper words but I am with you. You are a proud father and all your kids could be happy to have someone like you. And I am sure you two have known from each other. Keep all of your time in mind you have shared together.

And... thank you for your words!

Take care and feel hugged!

Back