"Line Drawing" Pics of my 73 Mustang Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
I bought a new Olympus SZ-30MR camera a couple of weeks ago to replace my 7 year old Fuji FinePix.

Still learning all the features on the new camera, but under the "Magic" settings one of the options is "Line Drawing". Pretty neat:

First picture is normal automatic setting, but the rest are the line drawing feature:

P1190034.jpg

P1190033.jpg

P1190032.jpg

P1190030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool.

I'm a programmer(another hobby) and I have written a program that will take a normal picture and create a sketch drawing. Here is a picture of my signature picture run through my program. Not near as detailed but hey what can I say.

73mach-sketch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how it looks like a major snow storm hit. Having said that, it looks like your neighbor (third pic) is pretty much snowed in. LOL!

Neat stuff!

Beautiful home also!!
Thanks we enjoy it; it's about time to think about downsizing the house as our 4 kids are in college. We will soon need less bedrooms and I could always use a bigger garage!

Neat effect. Love that you matched your home to your car as well, haha
The shutters are actually a dark green, but I've been teasing my wife about painting them black to match the 73 Convertible and our white/black 04 Mach 1.

Back