Liqui Vehicle Tilter one on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
I was down in the garage yesterday going through bins and boxes tossing stuff and came across and ad. I think it would have been around 2000 when I picked up a brochure at the Charlotte swap meet for the Liqui vehicle tilter. It is or was made in Germany. I thought I would get online this morning and see if they still make them. Would be a solution for you guys that do not have lots of room or a high ceiling to work on your cars. 

You remove your battery and nothing else they say. You also take your four wheels off and bolt on the framework. You then take an electric drill 3/8" and tilt the car up to 90 deg. so you can work on the bottom of it. 

When I googled it one came up on ebay in Arizona for $599. I do not know what they cost new. Here is link to the ebay one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/LIQUI-VEHICLE-TILTER-MADE-IN-GERMANY-/264287977867?autorefresh=true

I could not locate their web site might be out of business. Lots of blogs online about them. It would apear that their patent has ran out and Eastwood has made one also. One of the blogs said not a robust as the German one. Here is link to the Eastwood model. https://toolmonger.com/2007/09/07/eastwoods-tilt-a-car/

I have never used one just saw at the swap meet years ago and had forgotten all about it. I would think you would need to drain oil out or it will run into valve covers and into PCV or out the fill cap or dip stick. Also any gas in the carburetor would pour out. 

If anyone is looking for the liqui car tilter I have several still. My grandfather invented the tilter in Germany and after he passed I put all the remaining tiltlers in storage

I wouldnt mind getting the tilter to just to pretend to do a james bond in my mach1.
1662670096863.png

If anyone is looking for the liqui car tilter I have several still. My grandfather invented the tilter in Germany and after he passed I put all the remaining tiltlers in storage
Hi - how much are the liqui car tilters, and roughly how much to ship to 20777 (Maryland)? Thanks, dlm, [email protected]

Back