Local show to benefit homeless animals.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
12 of our club members met and we all drove in for the show. I think we were second in number of club members present. A group of racing Mustangs had the most and some BA cars also. There were probably 3 times as many mustangs as camaro at the show. 

When they gave out the awards the sponsor of the show had a pick and it was 1948 MB all aluminum race car. The show entrants all had a voting slip and again the 48 MG got the most votes. And when the Most popular was announced it was the 48 MG again. 

He is local and it is a really nice car has a super charger on the front you can see in the pics driven off the front of the crankshaft. I do not think I have ever seen one not pulley / belt driven. 

Had lots of people say they had never seen a Mustang of my year, lol. Most think it is a Dodge Challenger until they see the badges. 

This was held at an Outlet Mall so it did draw quite a few viewers that were there to shop or eat at local shops. You can see in the background local Jeep club was out in force also.

Back