Long day today Maggie Valley Mustang show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
It was a very long day up at 6:00 am an my nephew came over with his gal friend and he drove the tuck and pulled the dolly with the 73 Mach 1 on it and I drove the 73 Vert to the longest continuous running Mustang show in the U.S. I think 48 years. 

So the Yellow mustang got a third and the 73 Mach 1 a second place. A restored 73 Mach 1 got first. Was not a judged show peoples choice. 

Lots if interest in the Mach 1 for sure. I let people sit in in and look at anything they wanted. I drove it maybe 500 yards today, lol. The carb is not right and I tried some on it the other day but I think the float is too high or something way wrong inside. It fires right up withe regular Dual Point centrifugal advance Dist. Never switched to any new stuff. It does not smoke at all. 

Several would look, leave and come back with someone and ask lots of questions. I left camera in car will post pics tomorrow. 

There was 187 Mustangs there if I recall right. 

It started to drizzle rain 2 miles from home so not drowned but a little wet. Had to scare 6 deer off to get into the garage. Hunting season and I did not go. 

There was a completely restored 1973 vert with side stripes and ram air for sale and had window sticker came that way. Gold Glow with Ginger interior, $37,000 and was a really great build. Would be tough to build for that. David Osborne of the Osborne repo mustang and ford stuff had it. Has Aluminum slots but had the black center caps which were wrong. The hood black looked right. I took a few pics someone might be interested. Cannot build on for that. 

Pics tomorrow, tired couple blended whiskies and to bed after shower.

It was a very long day up at 6:00 am an my nephew came over with his gal friend and he drove the tuck and pulled the dolly with the 73 Mach 1 on it and I drove the 73 Vert to the longest continuous running Mustang show in the U.S. I think 48 years. 

So the Yellow mustang got a third and the 73 Mach 1 a second place. A restored 73 Mach 1 got first. Was not a judged show peoples choice. 

Lots if interest in the Mach 1 for sure. I let people sit in in and look at anything they wanted. I drove it maybe 500 yards today, lol. The carb is not right and I tried some on it the other day but I think the float is too high or something way wrong inside. It fires right up withe regular Dual Point centrifugal advance Dist. Never switched to any new stuff. It does not smoke at all. 

Several would look, leave and come back with someone and ask lots of questions. I left camera in car will post pics tomorrow. 

There was 187 Mustangs there if I recall right. 

It started to drizzle rain 2 miles from home so not drowned but a little wet. Had to scare 6 deer off to get into the garage. Hunting season and I did not go. 

There was a completely restored 1973 vert with side stripes and ram air for sale and had window sticker came that way. Gold Glow with Ginger interior, $37,000 and was a really great build. Would be tough to build for that. David Osborne of the Osborne repo mustang and ford stuff had it. Has Aluminum slots but had the black center caps which were wrong. The hood black looked right. I took a few pics someone might be interested. Cannot build on for that. 

Pics tomorrow, tired couple blended whiskies and to bed after shower.

These are the car’s you usually find for $3,700, correct? LOL Sounds like a good show.

Back