• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for 14X5 or 6" steel wheels.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Convertible
Hi all, I'm building a teardrop camper to use with my Convertible. I'm looking for a pair of 14" 5 lug wheels to use on it. I eventually plan to add poverty caps. Does someone in the Michigan area or maybe eastern Wisconsin have a pair they would part with? BTW, my hubs have a 2-1/2" center.
Thanks!! Jeff

Hi all, I'm building a teardrop camper to use with my Convertible. I'm looking for a pair of 14" 5 lug wheels to use on it. I eventually plan to add poverty caps. Does someone in the Michigan area or maybe eastern Wisconsin have a pair they would part with? BTW, my hubs have a 2-1/2" center.
Thanks!! Jeff
I have one, but not close. East side of South Dakota

I should have some, where are you located in Michigan?
Wow ! A yard that exist only in my dreams. All the yards in Maryland only keep a stock of 10 years or newer. We did have one that offered classic parts , but it’s now a housing development.

Try John's Classic Cougar Holland MI

Last edited:
Back