• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 71-73 mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71miguel73

Reaction score
My Car
Currently don’t have one but looking for a 71-73 mach 1
Hello, I’m currently in search of a 71-73 mach 1 project. I want something’s that’s running, with minimal rust and mostly original. My son turned 17 and were looking into fixing up one of these for his first car. Looking for a car in Texas preferably close to San Antonio but willing to drive for the right car. Thanks

No replies, humm. A car from the Texas or south west area will have horrible interior, lol. Will still have rust around the tail lights. It would cost about $1,000 to ship from anywhere in U.S. to you. I would advertise on craigslist in many different cities to get good coverage. They are cheap do not overpay.

If you are still looking, try the search engine "search tempest". Use the tool bar on the left side of the page and narrow your search down to the make, model, and years you are looking for. At the top of the page enter a key word "Mach" and it searches all craigslist adds within a radius of miles when you enter the distance you are willing to travel.

I use it every day......sometimes twice a day.

It's a great tool if you are looking for a particular item. Use all the drop downs to narrow the search.    Good Luck!

Back